Sunday, December 12, 2010

Incident 10 Dec 2010

Sial! This guy name Noel & Ferdrick Petrus ttba like me. This Noel admire me. He started admire me since he seen me at Majalah sekolah tahunan smk Riam. He's just the ex student from there too. I dont know how n who is he. He take my number from my friend. This Ferdrick Petrus he just a faker profile from FACEBOOK.COM. He suddenly said he love me, what a amazing eye i have.chehh. I know who i am, i ain not pretty as if u said it FAKER!

Noel
He suddenly msg me, time i was in the bad mood. haha. cian him knak anuk me. dh la my sony ericson cannot use the battery already damage. boyai. He keep on calling n sms me but i did't not replay him nor anwer his calling.

Ferderick Petrus
He just a faker profile in my facebook. he add me at thursday night,9dec. Then suddenly haiyaa..he said i have a amzing eye, pretty face. i know who i am bha. letih me layan u bha federick! Over alu wanna puji me. I know who the picture profile that he use it. He is my church member. So i know him, so that profile on the fb using fedrick pertus is not him at all.

On evening, i when to my boyfriend house. I bring my lappy cuz we wanna watch movie. Its kinda our hobby watching movie. We watch Alice in Wonderland. BEST! :D I tell everything on this story. He said i can remember. mesti laa..he always said i always forgot what he asking for from me.haha. While we watching the movie. He as usual checking my hp, who i'm calling & sms. He see my msg from this NOEL. He as me, who is this. I tell everything. Then i tell him about the FERDRICK PETRUS. Then he said he wanna check my fb profile. When he read my wall. He piss off watch that guy comment. His hand shaking wanna punch that guy. I just lay down n ready wanna hear what he said. He suddenly push the chair hardly. I just keep quiet. I dont wanna disturb him. He still mad at me. but for what. That guy fault no me. I ask money from him. I wanna go back, i dont wanna disturb him. But he dont late me. So i force him to let me go back.but he dont let. i search his wallet but empty. I wanna cry he mad at me like this. He suppose to mad at the guys not me. He suddenly angry with me. I mad at him back. He suddenly hug and hold me from behind so that i dont get angery at him. He hug me tightly. I want to run away from him.I want to go home! He keep on hugging me.he said something at the back from my head,but i cannot hear. I was so angry the treat me as it is my fault. Its the guys fault!! ='(

kimberlymujanpanai. Powered by Blogger.