Friday, February 11, 2011

Last day working

HELLO HYE!!

Here i wanna bla bla on my blog that today, friday 11/feb/11
Is my last day of working as S.A HOTLINK airport.
Its my 1st place i work. I never work before, i always shopping using my father money. ;)
I work here since 3 Jan after that, my boyfwen when to Johor the next day, for further his study as diploma welding. I'm proud n support him. I love him so much. Oh ya.. on the 4 january is the funniest night. I cry while i eat burger MarryBrown. I'm hungry at the same time. My fwen, he open sad songs while i'm sad. He so bad..huhu.

Now, I'm gonna work at Bintang Plaza at Secret Resepie i think..
I dunno where to go, maybe with my niece, Brenda as a S.A again..
But i already trauma begin SA. Money lost. my goodness.. damn damn..
Thanks all, thanks for reading my unfunnily blog =_=.
I leave u with some pix :)


3rd Jan 11- we crazy like bubbles

Malvin,me & anol :)

My one of my bestfwen in miri, cath :) others is at kuching :)

Ashari in the middle, he is new here, guess he what race is he?

kimberlymujanpanai. Powered by Blogger.