Thursday, August 4, 2011

Twenty years life

I'm currently working at Secret Recipe at Bintang Megamall. i'm working while waiting for UPU result release. i already planned that i'll be get off from Miri to future my study. but everything is cancel cuz i dont have the chance to future studies. Almost 90% of Stpm student at SMK Riam get through Degree. The other still tanam anggur n working.
I already made my planned but always have been disturbing by my father n my family economic seen my father already pencen and heart attack.

::1st options::
I wanna future studies at Unitar ( UNIVERSITI TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN at Kuching ) but the problem is how can i survive myself if my family economic is in bad shape. Unless i work rite?!

:: 2nd options::
I'll work at any office hours at offshore company(cuz i love offshore that's why). then at night i'll get night classes at College Fajar/IBS/Open University. i think i wanna get Human resource management/Business management /OSH( Safety)

I think, ill prefer 2nd options,cuz i can help to stable the money n still get my diploma.
OH God please help me!! bcoz of Your blesses i can walk my life calmly. i ever think that i wanna married sooner.but WAIT if i'm married the problem become worse then before and i'll be miss out the great life to be young adult. Now i aim my life so that I'll settle all the problem then i'll be satisfied to live my own life.


#Oh God u know i trust everything on You!
Thank you for the sweet surprise You have done to me!
kimberlymujanpanai. Powered by Blogger.